Information Technology Manager (Quality Assurance)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Management experience
- Experience with Sauce Labs and Selenium
- Experience working with quality assurance and/or eCommerce
teamsJob SummaryManage a large team or a group of small teams that
develop, implement and support new/existing software applications
and hardware platforms. Work with user groups to ensure operational
stability and that applications meet the practical needs of the
company.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Builds relationship with key user and operations groups to
identify and resolve business issues.
- Manages and provides technical and business direction that
affects capacity planning, new applications, data security and LAN
- Manages and tracks the progress of multiple development
projects to include administration, work plans, resource planning
and control, status reports, and budgeting. Conduct regular project
- Resolves information services problems by analyzing issues,
discerning the most appropriate course of action, providing
tactical direction and reallocating resources as necessary.
- Conducts financial analyses to support strategic planning on
system purchases, upgrades and reclamation. Negotiates favorable
prices with vendors.
- Communicates status of activities with the team, peers,
management and end-users.
- Selects, develops and motivates assigned staff.
- Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
experience. May recommend/make decisions regarding new
programs/initiatives that have significant impact to the business
and carry consequences in unsuccessful endeavors.
- Manages a larger team or multiple small teams through direction
of subordinate management and/or supervisory staff.
- Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Information Technology Manager (Quality Assurance), Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!