Senior Project Management Analyst
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About FedEx Supply ChainFedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics
industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce
for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and
operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative
approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative
technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best
practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain
delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable
scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through
more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square
feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150
million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For
more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
General Summary---.The Senior Project Management Analyst provides
analysis in planning and organizing projects or programs that
impact or enhance the department; monitors assigned department
initiatives so as to ensure that all are completed on or before
projected completion dates; collects and analyzes all necessary
data including financial and performance Indicators, for resolution
of problems, issues and concerns affecting the department.
This position will be responsible for---..
- Performs data analysis for assigned initiatives to ensure
adherence to budgets, communicates and proposes resolution to
constraints and provides visibility of such information to IT and
- Achieves project / program results related to time, scope, and
budget to key stakeholders
- Prepares status reports and presentations suitable for varied
and multi-level audiences which can be at a detailed level as well
as translated to an Executive Summary.
- Utilizes an action register or Kanban board to manage personal
and team deliverables and drives results
- Leads status calls with internal / external customers based on
project / program applicability.
- Leads breakout sessions between functional teams to solve
problems and develop options for delivery.
- Works with Project Stakeholders to ensure alignment between the
organization and customer.
- Develops and presents options in a concise manner when
roadblocks are reached.
- Able to negotiate win/win compromises while representing the
best interests of the project always.
- Able to multi-task across all projects assigned while
maintaining an eye for detail.
- Uses good judgment on when to escalate issues and options.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills, including the ability
to see the overall picture.
- Ensures deliverables are met as defined in the project in order
to achieve success.
- Establishes resource plan, schedule, budget, risks analysis,
and acceptance criteria.
- Establishes and manages risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Track and report performance metrics, action items, issues and
risks to ensure process consistency across the organization.
- Challenge "business as usual" using a fact-based, objective
- Develop strong working relationships with internal staff to
ensure effective communication with all related functional
You might be a great fit if---.Education/Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred and 6-8 years of
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project management is
- Manhattan systems experience is preferred.
- PMI and / or SAFe certification is preferred
- Highly proficient in MS-Office suite, including MS-Visio,
MS-Access and MS-Project and creating Excel Macros
- Previous experience leading multiple projects and project teams
both locally and remote is desired.
- Ability to thrive in a leadership position, able to drive team
to delivery, maintain team's focus during periods of change and
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex
- Able to work under pressure; producing high quality
deliverables while meeting delivery dates
- Must be a motivated, forward thinking individual who is able to
work with minimal supervision
- Exercises good judgment and understanding of dependencies
across multiple projects
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Structured and organized; use a variety of project management
tools to keep projects on track; advocate for best practices and
identify/implement them where gaps exist.Physical/Cognitive
RequirementsWith or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 41525
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Atlanta , Senior Project Management Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!