Multifamily Investment Analyst
Company: Sailwind Associates
Posted on: June 25, 2022
-Asia Capital Real Estate (ACRE) is seeking an Investment
Analyst to support our growing Investments group in underwriting
and executing new multifamily investments. Are you looking for an
opportunity to work with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company?
We're growing quickly and we're looking for excellent talent to
join our team!What YOU will be doing:You assume broad
responsibilities in financial analysis, due diligence, deal
sourcing/execution, market research and presentation development.
You undertake research to provide information and investment ideas
to Senior Management. The information you provide enables decisions
to be made relating to the investment portfolios ACRE acquires and
- Source and screen potential investments relative to investment
- Develop and apply quantitative models to deals under
- Modify and update discounted cash flow valuation model based on
- Apply historical trends to current conditions to anticipate
- Assist with due diligence and underwriting process; analyze
property financials, physical condition, cash flows, market trends,
- Communicate with third parties including capital partners,
brokers, lenders, consultants, etc.
- Conduct market and property due diligence with site tours,
broker meetings and third-party research
- Ascertain relevant rents, sales and operating cost comparable
for target acquisition
- Strategize with team members to maximize revenue, reduce
expenses and deliver value-add improvements
- Develop capital budgets
- Oversee transition from Acquisitions to Asset Management
- Effectively prepare, communicate and present investment
packages to senior management and equity partners
- Provide fact-based market information to Asset Management and
Property Management teams
- Research overall target market and investment sub-market
- Monitor competitive properties in the region, historical sales
transactions and perform other market research initiatives as
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics,
real estate or finance
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of key financial concepts, metrics, internal rates of
return, cash-on-cash returns, etc.
- Proficiency with financial modeling; attention to detail.
- Proficiency in excel.
- Current knowledge of macroeconomic news, market trends and
general industry knowledge
- Strong organizational, project management skills
- The ability to independently execute transactions from start to
- Strong interpersonal skills with high proficiency in written
and verbal communication
Keywords: Sailwind Associates, Atlanta , Multifamily Investment Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!