Consultant, Executive Benefits- Remote/Flex
Posted on: June 26, 2022
ABOUT US AND ABOUT YOU
- We are motivated first and foremost by helping our clients
succeed. Every team member in the benefits consulting practice is
laser-focused on providing exceptionally responsive and
high-quality client experiences.
- We don't do cookie-cutter - we thrive on developing creative,
customized solutions. We also don't do boring.
- We're committed to giving you the time, flexibility, and
autonomy to do the best work of your career.
- You'll be joining us at an exciting time in our exponential
growth serving mission-based clients.
- While part of a team, you'll work autonomously for the most
part and we trust you to get work done when/where you can be
productive. We are committed to a remote, agile workforce.
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and welcome new team
members that bring diversity of thought and experience to our team
and the firm.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESAs a Benefits
Consultant at SullivanCotter, you will be working with colleagues
throughout the compensation consulting practice to understand
challenges, provide insights and develop solutions for health care
and not-for-profit clients looking to recruit, retain, motivate and
engage their workforce to achieve their mission. You will be
- Consulting in all benefits areas, including health and welfare
benefits, retirement benefits, wellness strategies, and innovative
benefits designs for executives, employees and physicians.
- Working directly with clients to understand their benefits
programs and challenges.
- Assessing the alignment of benefits strategies and talent
- Overseeing benefits program evaluation, financial modeling and
special research projects.
- Assisting with implementation and communication of program
- Providing benefits subject matter expertise to multiple client
- Developing reports as it relates to describing and summarizing
project objectives, analyses and recommendations.
- Responding to client-related requests, as appropriate.EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTSWe find people who generally fit this
profile have a high degree of success in this role have:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, ideally with an
emphasis in finance, economics, statistics or mathematics. Masters
degree or Certified Benefits Professional designation
- Five to eight years of progressive experience in a human
resource consulting firm, with at least two years working directly
with clients or in a benefits-related role working with senior
leaders. Experience working within the health care industry is a
- Solid technical knowledge and experience working with Excel,
Word and PowerPoint. Basic programming experience is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to:
- Recognize patterns in complex sets of data and develop
- Ascertain relevant and irrelevant data when conducting
- Determine the best tools and approaches to analyze and
- Visualize and articulate problems and concepts in a systematic
- Identify and mitigate obstacles impeding project
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly language and
tailor communications, formal or informal, to the audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and
execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail.BEHAVIORAL ATTRIBUTES
- Are a self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully
develop project deliverables in a very driven and changing
- Are flexible, adaptable and can work under tight deadlines or
- Boast confidence and ability to work independently as well as
in a team structure.
- Have exceptional collaboration and team orientation
- Possess a high level of self-motivation.
- Pride yourself on intellectual curiosity and seeking
opportunities to develop new skills.Applicants for employment must
have work authorization that does not now or in the future require
sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United
States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other
non-immigrant status).SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law or marital status.
Keywords: SullivanCotter, Atlanta , Consultant, Executive Benefits- Remote/Flex, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!