Electrical Engineer - Construction
Company: Johnson Service Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Electrical -Engineer (Construction) JSG is searching for an
Electrical Engineer (Construction) for our client in the Atlanta,
GA. - This is a direct hire -position with competitive salary,
fantastic benefits and relocation assistance available. - This is a
great opportunity to join a highly respected industry leader while
working on world class construction projects. Responsibilities &
- Develop conceptual electrical drawings such as single line
diagram, power supply layout, lighting layout, etc. for industrial
buildings from client requirement to be used on client
presentation, input to A/E firm and cost estimation.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and
applications by designing and conducting research programs;
applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Perform electrical calculations such as load analysis, voltage
drop and short circuit, research code issues
- Draft design specification & scope of works by MS office.
- Assist in recording & prepare the design meeting with the
- Draft presentation documents by MS office.
- Lead coordination with A/E firm and stay on schedule.
- Assists Design Manager and other departmental managers in
improving systems of production control, standard operating
procedures, safety, and quality.
- Find discrepancies & coordinate between drawings.
- Print, organize and file documents.
- Organize & file digital documents in the server.
- Conduct site inspection & prepare inspection record.
- Confirm that design complies with the building code.
- Communicates well with internal/ external clients and
- 3+ years of demonstrated Electrical Design Experience
- Experience performing electric service calculations, designing
electrical distribution systems, designing lighting and lighting
control systems, selecting and scheduling equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of a construction
- Knowledge of AutoCAD design software.
- Working knowledge of state and national building and energy
codes and standards.
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Committed to high standards of integrity, including respect and
value for individual team member's unique talents, skills, and
- Ability to quickly learn and work independently, as well as in
project team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including
technical writing skills in order to write technical reports,
procedures, and manuals for internal documentation.
- Ability to present ideas effectively Please send resumes to
Kathleen Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me directly at
770-635-1347 *** Interested Candidates Should Apply Now! ***
Keywords: Johnson Service Group, Atlanta , Electrical Engineer - Construction, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!