Company: Eastdil Secured
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Analyst / Senior AnalystAtlanta, GA OverviewEastdil Secured is
the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in
the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed
transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial
real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with
advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets,
transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with
significant employee investment, we thrive on our
intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and
collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective
experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to
successfully execute the world's most impactful transactions in the
Role DescriptionWe are currently looking for a generalist Senior
Analyst to join our Atlanta team. Our Senior Analyst program is
designed for recently promoted Analysts, professionals with +2
years of relevant industry experience or experienced MBA or
Master's degree graduates from highly ranked programs. As an ES
Senior Analyst, you will be afforded new challenges with the
opportunity to gain diverse and in-depth expertise across the
product types and business lines in the Atlanta office - Office,
Retail, Industrial, Multi-family, and Debt. This position also
involves a role in business transactions including client and
investor communication, supervision of first-year analysts and the
underwriting process, and continued hands on training.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and
market analysis. Preparing presentations and other materials for
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials.
- Supervision and training of analysts.
Education and Qualifications
- +2 years of commercial real estate investment banking
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with a preference for
candidates concentrating in business, real estate, finance and/or
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services
industry with a focus on real estate finance. Related commercial
real estate experience through professional work or
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative
analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong
attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work
under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines.
- Leadership or teamwork experience desired.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions and will
not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1
or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in
the United States on a permanent basis.
Keywords: Eastdil Secured, Atlanta , Senior Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!