Consultant, GRC, Proactive Services (Unit 42) - Remote
Company: Palo Alto Networks Unit 42
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Palo Alto Networks - everything starts and ends with our
mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our
digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day
is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy
goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for
better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and
disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for
innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of
cybersecurity as we are.
We're changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving
to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning,
location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect
of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it
FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual
choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all
Your Impact As a Consultant
- Assist Unit 42 Leadership in the development of Risk
Management, Compliance, and Security standards within professional
- Deep industry knowledge of best practices within Governance
Risk and Compliance and ability provide recommendations to
proactively improve our clients' security posture.
- Act as a key member of our team, learning to lead audits, risk
assessments, and other engagement-related duties in accordance with
industry regulations, standards, and company policies and
procedures for assurance and continuous improvement of
- The ability to work across multiple frameworks and regulatory
standards including, but not limited to, NIST CSF, ISO, GDPR, SOX,
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are
kept informed of progress and expected outcomes while defining
potential impacts and creating an effective mitigation
- Skilled at proactively identifying security risks and
vulnerabilities while eliminating cybersecurity threats.
- Interact with prospects and clients by assisting with
completing security questionnaires, assessments, and audits.
- Ensure controls meet legal, regulatory, privacy, policy,
standards, and security requirements.
- Effectively write and communicate audit, assessment, or
compliance engagement reports and provide recommendations to client
- Ability to perform travel requirements as needed to meet
business demands (on average -30%).
- 2+ years of experience performing information security and risk
assessments based upon industry-accepted standards.
- Experience with GRC tools, technology, and implementation.
- Experience with Application Security Audits and Risk
- Demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing and
developing new client relationships.
- Knowledge of computer forensic tools, technologies, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science,
Digital Forensics, Cyber Security or equivalent years of
professional experience to meet job requirements and
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network's security advisory team.
Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing
the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital
forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is composed of
recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical
expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response,
digital forensics, and information security. With a highly
successful track record of delivering mission-critical
cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to
provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and
remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to
improve our clients' security posture.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. We are
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified
individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or
accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be
vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer
has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, Atlanta , Consultant, GRC, Proactive Services (Unit 42) - Remote, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!