Pharmacy Technician - Materials Management
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Pharmacy Tech I will be responsible for assisting the
Pharmacist in filling, compounding, and dispensing physician
orders. Performs various technical duties involved with the
handling, packaging, and delivery of pharmaceuticals. Provides
patient care services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and
* Current registration as a Pharmacy Technician in the State of
* High school diplomas or equivalent OR Pharmacy student with an
Intern License issued by the State Board of Pharmacy in lieu of
* Non-certified technicians will have two years from the date of
employment to successfully complete a Pharmacy Technician
Certification Board Exam recognized by the Georgia State Board of
Pharmacy. Pharmacy Students have a pharmacy intern license and are
therefore exempt from certification.
* Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians,
coworkers, and others as necessary.
* Previous hospital pharmacy experience.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 6a-6:30p
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Atlanta , Pharmacy Technician - Materials Management, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!