Senior Technical Product Specialist
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Title: Senior Technical Product Specialist Location:
Conyers, GA Salary: $100,000-$105,000/yearDuration: Direct HireWhat
we are looking for:We are looking for a Senior Technical Product
Specialist to be responsible for supporting the Sales team in the
promotion and sale of our Refrigeration and Electrical Power
Systems products. The Technical Product Specialist will serve as a
"go-to" resource for information and questions regarding
application and design options for Systems products and by
satisfying customer needs and demonstrating expertise in the
industrial refrigeration market. The candidate must have excellent
communication, customer, and interpersonal skills. The individual
should have experience in dealing individuals at multiple levels of
the organization. Key to success in the position and the company is
too "live" the culture and core values of the Company.Essential
- Provide a "Go-To" resource for all our products with a focus on
standard Systems products, design options and their application to
support both an internal and external knowledge resource.
- Be a team player with good communication skills including
managing several ongoing tasks at the same time with the ability to
develop and manage an action plan to drive it to its projected
- Sales Category Support & Training: Defining the necessary
information to ensure complete support of all sales efforts in
relation to a category, working with Learning Center to insure best
in class training. Working with Design Center to determine ability
to customize a unit for a specific project and potential new trends
in the market. Provide Category support to the sales teams
(inside/outside) to ensure they have all information to adequately
provide the customer with the appropriate product.
- Support Strategic Planning & Target account support for the
introduction of new products and their application for with product
position for increasing market share and margins.
- Market Trends/Data Mining: Reviewing data for useful
information to reveal trends, patterns, and relationships to
support proper product position in the market.
- Product Marketing: clarifying potential markets for a product
and providing detailed information to provide support to the
customers and/or sales team and dealer network.Minimum Quantifiable
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience and
responsibilities must include technical sales experience in an
industrial refrigeration environment.To be a great fit for this
- Basic understanding of refrigeration and construction
requirements for intended applications
- Willing to travel as needed to attend required meetings,
customer visits, etc.
- Effective problem-solving capability
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with
customers and others across all levels and functions of the
- Individual must collaborate and establish strong working
relationships with customers, contractors, field service, industry
peers and others as needed.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get
results through others.
- Planning: an ability to develop and execute effective action
plans to achieve results.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems drive to sustainable
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and
maintain effective working relationship with individuals at all
levels within the organization.
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Suite (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) applications.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities
and quickly adapt in a fast-paced high-energy environment.How We
Define Our Values and Why You Should Join Our Team:The backbone
behind our collection of outstanding businesses is a team of
dedicated employees who protect and enhance our valued reputation
for quality and delivering what we promise. It's our values that
define our company to all our key audiences: our shareholders,
customers, prospective employees and especially to ourselves.These
values must be expressed in our work and embody our actions, as
they form the basis by which we do our jobs, make decisions, and
measure our performance. It's our unwavering commitment to
maintaining our values that defines who we are as a Company.
- Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Winning Through Customers
- Respects and Values People
- Expectations for Results
- High Ethical Standards, Openness, and TrustPLEASE NOTE: This
position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or
someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or
email updated resume to Brianna.Metzler@Kellyservices.com
Keywords: Kelly, Atlanta , Senior Technical Product Specialist, Professions , Conyers, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!