Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary 4S-Silversword Software & Services is looking for a
Enterprise Architect responsible for leading and engaging in
information/data management projects including Enterprise
Information Architecture, information models and flows, data
dictionaries, data standards, and data quality standards and
processes. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the logical
Enterprise Information Architecture that enables seamless
information interoperability of systems from transaction systems,
document management systems and information delivery systems.
- Provides the technical leadership and direction in implementing
enterprise information/data management practices.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Proven experience in developing information architectures
aligned information lifecycle management.
- Proven experience performing conceptual, logical and physical
data modeling with data modeling tools and database design in
complex, large-scale data environments.
- Proven experience in transactional data modeling, dimensional
modeling and object oriented modeling.
- Proven experience in developing scalable design of entities
using advanced data structures (e.g., tall tables) is a plus.
- Experience in developing data models that support, time
dependency, historical tracings, taxonomies (simple and complex),
and multilingual data.
- Knowledge of application modeling languages/techniques (e.g.,
UML, OML, entity relationship modeling, DFDs) including the ability
to create and read the associated diagrams.
- Proven experience creating enterprise models incorporating
master and reference data.
- Experience in creation of data dictionaries, defining metadata
management approaches and governance processes.
- Experience in developing and implementing IT architecture
plans, Enterprise Information Architecture standard and guidelines,
software development methodologies and strategic plans.
- Experience in developing data sharing standards and
architecting scalable service-oriented solutions.
- Solid understanding of transaction and information systems,
data warehouses, data marts, ODS, MDM methodologies and life cycle
as well as ETL and MDM technologies.
- Experience with integration of enterprise share services, e.g.
AD, and SSO.
- Experience with industry standard medical data models, e.g.
HL7, OMOP, ICD 9/10, a plus.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 16+ yrs of experience or a
Master's with 14+ yrs of experience.
- Security+(Which can be obtained after hire).
- Must be a US Citizen who is eligible for a security clearance.
Already having a Public Trust is preferred. Physical Requirements
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen.
Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to
bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a
timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to
parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long
distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25 lbs. Please
note: 4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC reserves the right
to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The
above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions
and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on
race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected
genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or
other eligible veteran status or legally protected
Keywords: 4S, Atlanta , Enterprise Architect, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!