UX Architect - REMOTE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About MindtreeMindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology
consulting and services company that enables enterprises across
industries to drive superior competitive advantage, customer
experiences and business outcomes by harnessing digital and cloud
technologies. A digital transformation partner to more than 275 of
the world's most pioneering enterprises, Mindtree brings extensive
domain, technology and consulting expertise to help reimagine
business models, accelerate innovation and maximize growth. As a
socially and environmentally responsible business, Mindtree is
focused on growth as well as sustainability in building long-term
stakeholder value.Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively leading collaboration across teams, to work with
business stakeholders and customers to conduct design and
facilitate studies and customer journey mapping and ideation
workshops that articulate the end-to-end journey paths and personas
- Working closely and constructively with program management,
engineering, business stakeholders, and customer experience
strategists to iterate and deliver a future state experience with
- Co-creating of strategies for successful design to experience
improvements to improve efficiencies and quality across the product
or portfolio, through alignment of business and user
- Being an excellent communicator and storyteller that can
communicate complex concepts in a manner that excites and creates
enthusiasm for the proposed future state experiences, via the art
of the possible. Producing design visualizations to help everyone
understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows,
wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Demonstrating expertise in creating a variety of supporting
documentation including design specifications and guidelines, user
scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, competitor analysis,
heuristic evaluation, and annotated wireframes.
- Always advocating for the customer and partner, with a data
driven approach centered on design thinking, quantitative and
- Use your ability to self-motivate and consistently deliver
results in a rapidly iterating and fast-moving organization.
- Working with engineering to apply design thinking for technical
constraints, user goals, and business requirements.
- Leading ideation sessions cross organization teams to iterate
on designs, user stories, and impact reviews.Required Skills
- 5+ years of hands-on iterative design experience for software
OS or large-scale services, including experience with information
architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability
testing, with previous experience successfully leading or directing
research and design teams (formally or informally).
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction
Design, Communication Design, Architecture, or equivalent
- Work samples emphasizing end to end journeys, design
contributions and outcomes (portfolio review is required).
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma,
Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.Safe return to officeIn order to
comply with Mindtree's company COVID-19 vaccine mandate, candidates
must be able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19
before or by the date of hire. Alternatively, one may submit a
request for reasonable accommodation from Mindtree's COVID-19
vaccination mandate for approval, in accordance with applicable
state and federal law, by the date of hire. Any request is subject
to review through Mindtree's applicable processes.
Keywords: Mindtree, Atlanta , UX Architect - REMOTE, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!