Consultant - CBO - Operations Transformation, Payments Practice
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Consultant, Operations Transformation, Cross Industry
Help our clients navigate dynamic and disruptive markets. The
solutions we provide will help them drive product and service
innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to
market, and operate their platforms to innovate continuously.
Work you'll do
You will work on engagements in a team-based environment,
partnering directly with clients, fellow Operations Transformation
practitioners, and Deloitte consultants from complementary
disciplines. As a Consultant, you will play a key role on the team,
gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing
hypotheses, and developing actionable recommendations. You will
often help present your team's findings to senior client
stakeholders and implement recommendations.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our
clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement,
and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in
specific sectors. Sectors and focus prioritized for this role are
Payments related consulting services in Retail and Consumer
Products, Travel and Hospitality. We also perform services within
Healthcare and Energy and Resources.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible,
innovative business model supported by a strong operating and
innovative technical foundation. Professionals will use their deep
payments as well as sector knowledge to take a more strategic view
of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth,
embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency in
payments (credit, debit, ACH, Check, P2P, RTP, RTGS, SWIFT, various
cryptographic coins, etc).
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong
undergraduate academic record.
- 2 years of consulting and payment industry experience
- Experience with merchant processors, gateways and networks such
as Chase Merchant Services, Elavon, Adyen, Fiserv/First Data, FIS
Worldpay, Visa, Mastercard, JCB etc.
- Experience with transaction banks and implementing treasury
solutions to enable ACH, Fedwire/CHIPS, RTP, SWIFT and related
emerging payment solutions.
- Experience with key payment hub & treasury vendors such as ACI,
Kyriba, Bottomline, Finastra, FIS, Fiserv, Volante, Temenos,
- Experience with card processing implementations, referential
architectures, encryption, tokenization, etc. across an array of
- Payment product, technology and/or operations experience at a
major retailer and/or biller, card processor, terminal
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing
levels of responsibility.
- Performed above expectations in previous professional
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you
do and clients and industries/sectors you serve.
In addition, successful Consultants will also have the following
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
Keywords: Deloitte, Atlanta , Consultant - CBO - Operations Transformation, Payments Practice, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!