Maintenance Technician - 1st shift
Company: Pinpoint Manufacturing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMaintenance Technician1st shift !2,000 sign on
bonus ! Maintenance TechnicianOur Maintenance Technicians work to
ensure our equipment is running at maximum uptime by performing
both preventive and reactive maintenance work. we value
troubleshooting ability and creative thinking to solve
problems.Primary Responsibilities: Maintenance Technician - 1st
- Troubleshoot, maintain and install Mechanical, Electrical and
Hydraulic systems to provide the maximum uptime possible.
- Perform work following all plant safety and environmental
- Respond to work orders, troubleshoot equipment, and identify
manpower, parts and tools to complete repairs.
- Execute preventive maintenance work orders, including providing
- Work with Engineering Team members on new equipment
installations and equipment upgrades.
- Work on a variety of improvement projects as identified by
supervisors, employees and within the maintenance department.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, welding
equipment and material handling equipment to perform duties.
- Maintain working areas in clean and orderly
condition.Experience and Qualifications: Maintenance Technician -
- 5-10 years' experience in an Industrial Maintenance role.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- An Industrial Maintenance degree or certification is a
- A Team Player able to interact with co-workers and internal
customers at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive
- Ability to work independently to carry out repairs or
Keywords: Pinpoint Manufacturing, Atlanta , Maintenance Technician - 1st shift, Professions , Jonesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!