Compliance Specialist (Remote - USA)
Company: DAT Freight & Analytics
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join our Compliance
Team, headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.
This is your opportunity to bring your substantial experience with
regulatory compliance to an innovative SaaS company that has been
transforming the freight and logistics industry for almost half a
century. The Compliance Specialist works with the compliance team
to ensure that control processes and procedures are implemented to
mitigate and reduce risk to the business.
In this role you will help DAT maintain a network governance to
protect our customers, our business, and our partners
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to
applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA,
MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR,
PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written collection and
preservation of data
- Proactively seeks ways to streamline systems, gain
efficiencies, and find innovative process improvements.
- Steeped in technology, and experienced in using a multitude of
- Perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
What You'll Do
- Conduct complex investigations of sophisticated criminals and
criminal enterprises to keep bad players out of our network.
- Identify, investigate, analyze, and evaluate potential fraud,
abuse, or misinformation.
- Drive adoption and implementation of integrated support
applications and tools
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and be seen as
the go to person regarding fraud and customer qualification
- Handle escalated issues and work to de-escalate where
- Demonstrate and reinforce company policies and procedures.
- Track and report you findings
- Use a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data
and conduct investigations
- Work with cross-functional teams across DAT for collaboration
on fraud risks and investigations
- Work with stakeholders to drive process improvements that will
impact internal and external customers
- Take on ad-hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Provide back-up support to the contact center as needed,
through processing calls, emails and chats.
Skills And Experience You'll Need
- 5+ overall years of experience in regulatory compliance.
- Highly experienced with customer communication, including phone
and email, and social media.
- Strong background in technology; comfortable translating
technical details for non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience improving systems; always striving to
- Salesforce experience a major plus.
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for
productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the
router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless,
satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not
qualify because they can compromise security and call
- Bachelor's degree a plus, Associates or high school degree
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: DAT Freight & Analytics, Atlanta , Compliance Specialist (Remote - USA), Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!