USPF Credit Analyst
Company: Ameris Bank
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ameris Bank is a high-performing community bank providing an
exceptional customer experience with well trained, empowered
employees. At Ameris, we look outside conventional wisdom and
processes to find new answers. This means cutting red tape,
empowering our people to make decisions at the local level and
creating clear paths and easy touchpoints. We represent energy and
passion, a steady strength that is bold and assertive, creativity
in thinking and problem solving, a scrappy determination and nimble
approach to getting things done, a good natured, genuine and
approachable way of serving each other and our customers. We look
forward to the future, and what this means for you, if you join our
- Analyzes new agent files and recommends initial line of credit,
agent risk rating and funding method based on information provided
- Compiles new agent files to ensure complete documentation to
comply with policies and procedures.
- Conducts bank and market reference checks on new agents.
- Investigates pending, or derogatory information found on
agent's credit and/or NIPR reports and provides current/final
status (if available).
- Researches discrepancies/contradictions within information
obtained and inquires for additional information and clarification
from Sales as needed.
- Monitors updates made to insured's contact info (address &
phone) weekly and addresses any trends.
- Investigates trends/patterns within agent portfolios and
reports any findings to Management.
- Conducts funding and insured verification's as
needed.Responsible for other reporting and analysis projects as
requested by Management.
- High level of analytical, research and investigative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of dependability, accountability and follow up
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a teamBasic computer skills
including MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe and Internet2+ years of
insurance or industry experienceBachelor's Degree in Finance
preferredEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Ameris Bank, Atlanta , USPF Credit Analyst, Professions , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!