Desktop Support Technician
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Req ID: 151258
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our
team in Atlanta, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support)
according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and
availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades,
and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End
User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a
Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
- When required - provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer
skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical
- Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality
desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook
configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on
preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- 2+ years desktop/technical support experience
- A+ Certification
- Must have a proven customer service background
- Knowledgeable of Windows Operating System environment
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal and written
technical instructions and scripts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client
technology hardware in our customer environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work
collaboratively in a team environment
- Basic customer interaction skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn
more, please visit . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make
accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis.
Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Atlanta , Desktop Support Technician, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!