Onsite Service Desk Analyst
Company: Aventis Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About the Job:The Onsite Service Desk Analyst is responsible for
incoming first line calls for a singular Cortavo Client. This
position is our Tier 1 help desk support for this specific managed
services customer, providing onsite support during normal business
hours, guidance on and working with Cortavo Systems Engineers to
help end users' support questions. The Service Desk Analyst spends
the majority of the day performing onsite support for our customer
while working from our customer's office location.You will field
questions relating to issues with opening applications, printers,
connectivity to different systems, builds of new users, and many
more tasks. In this role you will have an opportunity to learn from
our Systems Engineers and continue to learn new skills which will
help you advance within Cortavo!This role reports to the Vice
President of IT Operations and indirectly reports to an Engineering
- BS in Information Technology or Computer Related Field
- 2 years IT help desk experience
- 2 years of customer service experience over the phone
- General knowledge of network devices (switches, firewalls,
- General knowledge of Microsoft 365
- General knowledge of Windows 10
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft Teams
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems (Desk, Fresh,
- Experience in a customer service/help desk related
- Empathy for customer when delays or issues occur
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- IT hardware, software, and managed services technology
experience a plus
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Engage with initial calls and/or emails, create the initial
ticket, and escalate as necessary to other departments with warm
- Assist Cortavo end users with various desktop support related
questions, such as setting up Outlook, OneDrive, access via Remote
Desktop, printer configurations, internet issues, networking
questions, and other Level 1 support issues.
- Ticket maintenance, you will typically spend a portion of the
workday reviewing existing tickets and looking for cases that
should be closed, following up with users where appropriate, and
setting reminders for future action.
- Maintain customer information records, including gathering
information about that customer and making sure that information is
up to date in applicable systems (ConnectWise, Salesforce,
- Follow up with and ensure that tickets are being completed in a
timely manner, work with escalation team members to ensure tickets
are being completed.
- Train with Engineering Team Leads and Technical Support
employees to help better your skills and knowledge. Work with them
on more complex issues as time allows.
- Maintain and write accurate knowledge base articles as you come
across knowledge and information while working cases. Knowledge is
the base of Managed Services.
Estimated Usage of Time80% - Managed Services help desk support20%
- Employee Improvement and Professional Development
At Aventis Systems, Inc we believe in rewarding our employees for
their hard work and loyalty, which is why our company culture is
built on recognition through generous perks, incentives, and awards
including the following
- Unlimited paid time off
- Full-time employees are eligible to elect medical, dental, and
- Unlimited Time Off (PTO)
- Aventis Education - Student Debt Relief Program
- Aventis Fit - Free Fitness Program
- Aventis Kids - Child Care Expense Relief Program
- Aventis Mobile - Cell Phone Plan
- Aventis Auto Program (Employer-sponsored Tesla vehicle)
- Aventis Flights - Round Trip domestic airline tickets.
Join a company that believes in merit-based rewards and
recognition. Learn more at www.aventissystems.com.
Company mission: To work relentlessly with IT professionals to make
their jobs easier; provide sound advice to meet technical and
budgetary requirements; give peace of mind regarding infrastructure
and cloud investments; and offer an exceptional customer experience
from start to finish.
Keywords: Aventis Systems, Inc., Atlanta , Onsite Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!