Company: King's Hawaiian
Location: Flowery Branch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Joining King's Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family).
We are a family-owned business for over seventy years, respecting
our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow
and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana
members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely
collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore
innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also
passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of
our employees and their families. If you're excited to rise with
our team, come and join our `ohana!
The Sourcing Specialist is directly responsible for price
management by creating and maintaining system contracts and price
updates. The Sourcing Specialist works as a liaison between plants,
co-manufacturing locations, and suppliers supporting purchasing
enablement for production demands. In addition, this role will be
responsible for price governance, system controls as it relates to
supply allocation. The Sourcing Specialist will interact cross
functionally to ensure price accuracy, cost savings, vendor and
material alignment for multiple business units as it relates to
material supply agreements.
* Work directly with the Sourcing Managers to execute system
agreements and source lists to meet production requirements.
* Manage contract balances and create purchasing agreements for raw
material and packaging inventories to meet production demands and
* Communicate 12 weeks buy plan to inventory analysts and suppliers
to include forecast and material changes.
* Interacts with internal and external partners such as Accounts
Payable, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Suppliers.
* Responsible for ad hoc reporting and metrics to provide data
driven recommendations to Sourcing Management.
* Partner with Sourcing Managers to support supplier on-boarding or
new material requests.
* Evaluate pricing requirements to align with material supply
agreements by plant or co-manufacturing location.
* Perform root cause analysis when responding to price resolution
or invoice exceptions.
* Track and report price exception trends, identify data
inconsistencies or price variances to mitigate supply issues.
* Analyze supplier performance, establish metric tracking to
support supplier scorecards.
* Collaborate with supplier services to address purchasing
* Establish key metrics, gather data, to report against purchasing
* Liaison between Quality, Sourcing, Suppliers and Inventory
Analyst to support resolution of defective material
* Able to interpret system price data requirements during
on-boarding or decoupling efforts.
* Work with AP to resolve invoice price discrepancies.
* Provide 3rd level support for purchase order issues.
* Collaborate with Inventory Analyst with material issues that may
arise through the course of production.
* Enforce system compliance and purchasing governance corelated
with master supply agreements.
* SME on Procurement projects or initiative's.
* Follow King's Hawaiian safety policies and positively promotes
safety in all areas.
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement function. Or in
lieu of degree: 10+ years of equivalent experience.
* Experience in maintaining inventory in a manufacturing
* Experience in a food manufacturing.
* Solid SAP functional skills, S/4Hana, MM, Fiori
* Strong customer service skills.
* Advanced organization skills, attention to detail and follow
through to resolve any outstanding issues.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to adapt to changing environment.
* Ability to analyze/interpret data and take appropriate
* Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel and
This Position Description indicates the critical features of the
role as they are presently envisioned. They are subject to change
at any time due to business conditions or other reasons. The
incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for our ohana.
Keywords: King's Hawaiian, Atlanta , Sourcing Specialist, Professions , Flowery Branch, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!