Material Handler (2nd Shift)
Company: Olympic Steel
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Material Handler is responsible for all job tasks required
to support production processes. These activities may include
movement of work-in-progress material on the production floor,
finished goods staging, truck loading, raw material receiving and
raw material and finished goods preparation and management. As the
Material Handler you will be in charge of certain administrative
work, as well as preparing paperwork for materials on the floor. As
the Material Handler you will be responsible for handling the scrap
parts, while operating a forklift, using handheld plasma, and using
an acetylene torch.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Forklift experience required.
* Acetylene torch and handheld plasma experience preferred.
* Proper use and care of precision instruments.
* Basic math skills.
* Self-motivated with ability to work under general
Keywords: Olympic Steel, Atlanta , Material Handler (2nd Shift), Professions , Winder, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!