Senior Accountant-Small Construction Company
Company: Business Recruiter
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions of the firm,
- Accounts Receivable and Payable, Collections
- Asset Management
- Payroll for 30 plus employees
- Budget Management
- Cash flow management among operating accounts.
- Develops and documents accounting policies & procedures.
- Coordinates new hire documentation, benefits programs and
- employee files.
- Develops and produces internal financial reports in a timely
mannerJob Type: Full-timePay: $50,000.00 per yearExperience:
- 5 Years Accounting or Full Charge Bookkeeping, Proficient with
Quickbooks: 1 year (Required)Education:
Keywords: Business Recruiter, Atlanta , Senior Accountant-Small Construction Company, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!