Company: via The Pitman Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Provide project controls, scheduling, and/ or cost management
of large capital projects, including financial and construction
project related analysis.
- Review and analyze contract claims, calculation of delay,
extended performance and impact costs.
- Interact with client personnel, other team members,
contractors, design team and other professionals from other firms
involved in the engagement.
- Travel as needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors in engineering, construction management, accounting,
economics or finance field with a high academic performance.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
- Excellent communication, mathematical and organizational
- Proficient knowledge of PC environment and related software
including Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint, Access and
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.Experience:
- Bilingual - English and Spanish: 5 years (Required)
Keywords: via The Pitman Group, Atlanta , Construction Consultant, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!