Valuation Consultant (Open to all US Cities)
Company: Marsh USA Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position:
The property valuation practice within Marsh Advisory is growing
and seeking to add to its team. The preferred candidate will have
some level of property valuation/appraisal experience either with
equipment or buildings; or experience with engineering or building
cost estimating. The job position will involve client facing
valuation work to estimate the insurable replacement cost for
property insurance needs. Job responsibilities will include travel,
cost research, use of analytical models, report writing and
potentially business development.
What can you expect?
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of valuation
techniques to provide documented and efficient valuation
- Ability to perform independently and within team efforts to
provide valuation services.
- Ability to prepare reports, presentations, slides and other
communications of high complexity that are client ready.
- Formulate strategies for internal and client meetings and lead
the discussions to drive client projects.
- Lead complex and/or unique projects for clients.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic and energetic team environment
- Fast pace, exciting and friendly culture
- Competitive compensation and time off
- Attractive flex benefits package (medical/dental/vision
insurance, life insurance, retirement plan)
- Career development opportunities
What would like you to have:
- At least 1+ years of property valuation/appraisal experience or
similar engineering/building cost estimating experience.
- Must be able to travel regularly within the U.S. and
- Experience in performing field inspections.
- High level of confidence working with Excel and Word
- Experience with a cost estimating program such as CoreLogic,
Marshall & Swift or RS Means.
What makes ideal Candidate?:
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Construction or Real
- Background in Valuation, Construction Cost Estimating, Property
Insurance or Real Estate
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital
components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique
skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our
colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads
to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. We embrace a
culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more
information, please visit us at:
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the
world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held
company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers
competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs
including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee
assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility,
employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other
programs. For more information about our company, please visit us
We are Marsh
A global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable
clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them
understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they
have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners
with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. Marsh provides
risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative
risk financing and insurance program management services to
businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals
around the world. Our team approach draws on dozens of industry and
risk specialties within Marsh to customize solutions for each
Keywords: Marsh USA Inc, Atlanta , Valuation Consultant (Open to all US Cities), Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!