Forklift Material Handler
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Location: Lithia Springs
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Medline is maintaining essential operations in Georgia during
the COVID-19 health crisis to ensure the nation%26rsquo;s
healthcare providers can continue to work. We are currently hiring
and if selected for an open position, you will begin working
immediately upon completion of our pre-employment process.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for physical processing of finished goods,
returns and inventory variances. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Physical Processing of cancelled jobs, production returns and
- Repack and salvage finished goods.
- Research inventory variances.
- Material put away.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- Works with fellow operators as a team to achieve safety,
quality, and production goals.
- Follow all safety rules and requirements to include proper
lockout/tag-out procedures, and wearing of proper PPE, etc. Job
Requirements:Relevant Work Experience
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus. Additional
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction) required.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended
- Ability to be certified on wave and order picker
- Work is to be done standing up.
- Ability to work well with others in order to accomplish team
- Must have high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular
basis up to 6 days a week.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Atlanta , Forklift Material Handler, Professions , Lithia Springs, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!