Analyst, Brand Advocate
Company: The Home Depot
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Brand Advocate Analyst will partner with strategic suppliers
and Home Depot merchants to drive a best-in-class online customer
retail experience and grow the brand's business on Homedepot.com.
This role will build strong business relationships with suppliers
and enhance the brands online presence to improve conversion, drive
online traffic, and grow sales. The position will be responsible
for analyzing the brand's online performance and for identifying
opportunities for improvement in areas such as product assortment,
digital content, promotions, inventory and returns. The Brand
Advocate Analyst will also ensure that new and promotional items
are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with
online/system troubleshooting. This role will also be responsible
for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and
leading presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to
gain alignment on planned initiatives. In support of The Home
Depot's omnichannel retail strategy, this role will also partner
with cross-functional groups (i.e., Merchandising, IT/Web
Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Management, User Experience,
Earned Media) to identify process improvement opportunities that
will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30% - Analyze customer behavior and pain points to identify
opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion
(e.g., Q&A, reviews, clickthrough, surveys, heat maps). Conduct
SEO keyword analysis and update online content to drive incremental
traffic. Complete root cause analysis on key performance
- 30% - Cultivate and maintain strong supplier and
cross-functional partner relationships by being the primary point
of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and
brand performance. Participate in project strategy and feedback
sessions with cross-functional teams, vendors, and merchants.
- 30% - Create project plans, gain alignment with
merchandising/supplier and drive execution. Build system knowledge
and expertise by participating in training classes and executing
project work. Identify opportunities to delegate project work to
cross functional partners and track progress.
- 10% - Build and lead complex presentations with suppliers and
merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans, to share project
wins, analyze results ad align on future projects. Inspire
confidence in clients and key stakeholders.NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager, Brand Advocate.
This position had 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:--MINIMUM
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 year
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- - Experience in Vendor Management Systems, Digital Marketing,
Ecommerce, and Merchandising
- - High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- - Experience with SQL and Adobe products (i.e., Adobe Analytics
& Workspace) highly preferred
- - Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and
web-based platforms (i.e., JMP/SAS, BrightEdge, Google
- - Proven record of having worked with major consumer brands and
knowing how to support/differentiate them in the digital space
- - Well-developed and professional presentation and
- - Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a dynamic
- - Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all
alternatives and making appropriate recommendations
- - Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results:
self-starter and self-directed
- - Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational
- - Ability to be deadline-oriented with long and short-term
- - Proven ability to build relationships and influence without
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- - Action Oriented
- - Collaborates
- - Drives Engagement
- - Communicates Effectively
- - Customer Focus
- - Drives Results
- - Manages Conflict
Keywords: The Home Depot, Atlanta , Analyst, Brand Advocate, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!