Quality Control Analyst
Company: American Residential Lending
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Quality Control Analyst- Full Remote American Residential
Lending is a multi-state mortgage services company, providing loan
solutions for borrowers seeking financing. Our company is committed
to offering our clients the most competitive rates on the market
and unrivaled customer support and retention. Our fully licensed
mortgage professionals have vast experience in the financial
services industry and work with borrowers of all credit profiles.
We carefully look at each client's loan scenario and present the
best options from our comprehensive suite of loan products. This
includes FHA financing, USDA financing, conventional financing,
refinancing, jumbo loans, VA loans, and reverse mortgages - just to
name a few. Currently licensed in 25 states, American Residential
Lending is expanding quickly. We are dedicated to upholding the
highest ethical industry standards, but most of all, we are
dedicated to ensuring a smooth, successful client experience.
American Residential Lending is hiring a Quality Control Analyst
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent certification Full
Time benefits summary:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term
- 401(k) with employer match Job Requirements:
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze loan documentation for accuracy and completeness,
identify risk deficiencies, and assess adherence to regulatory and
other compliance requirements.
- Conducts required quality reviews for loans, prior to sending
for closing. This includes reviewing loan files for completeness
and accuracy; analyzing assets, credit, and income, documents;
reviewing title reports and appraisals. For both automatic and
manually approved loans.
- Position requires the ability to review loans with an eye for
detail. Auditor is expected to review multiple files daily
containing numerous loan documents and conditions. Reviews will
include Conventional and Government loan types.
- Respond to questions to address issues on outstanding items
required for loan approval.
- Ability to give instructive and effective feedback, both in
written and verbal form, to solve issues with the loans
- Validate "conditions received" to ensure loan meets investor
- Stays current on specific investor requirements for loan
purchase and insuring. Ideal candidates will meet the following
- 3+ years' experience in underwriting or pre closing quality
control reviewing of FHA, VA, and higher risk Conventional
- Holds a current FHA Chums (Preferred FHA Chums and VA SAR)
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail---oriented and work well within fixed
- Strong, effective communication
- Must be comfortable working on projects and tasks alone, but
within a team environment
- Multi---tasking required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Excel and
- Experience with working remotely, outside of the current Covid
Keywords: American Residential Lending, Atlanta , Quality Control Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!