Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is
the largest third-party hotel management company with upscale,
independent and branded hotels across the Unites States, the
Caribbean, and Canada. Evolution Hospitality, based in San
Clemente, California, manages a carefully curated portfolio of
distinct and stylish lifestyle, boutique, independent and
soft-branded assets in key urban markets across the country. 2011
Crystal Drive, Suite 1100 Arlington, VA 22202 Aimbridge Hospitality
- 5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400, Plano, TX 75024 - 972-952-0200
Director Engineering in Atlanta, Georgia - Careers at Residence Inn
Atlanta Midtown Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Director Engineering Property Residence Inn Atlanta
Midtown Posted Date 3 days ago (1/28/2021 6:32 PM) ID 2021-22236
Location US-GA-Atlanta Category Engineering/Maintenance/Landscaping
Type Regular Status Full-Time Job Summary The Director Engineering
oversees the property's facilities maintenance function and is
responsible for the operation maintenance service and repair of
equipment on site. Directs and supervises the Maintenance staff as
requested by General Manager. Directs a team responsible for the
maintenance of buildings and grounds including renovations
expansions and improvements.Exempt managers must customarily and
regular direct the work of at least 3 full-time associates or their
equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative
executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time
and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and
independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.--
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of
experience including some prior management experience.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing electrical HVAC
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Has extensive experience with the concepts and principles of
one or more related fields or departments.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for receiving
and prioritizing requests for maintenance.
- Develops schedules for preventative maintenance and ensures
that facilities are inspected regularly to identify current and
potential maintenance needs.
- Ensures repairs comply with internal policies and external
regulations. Maintains records and documentation related to repairs
- Leads and directs the work of other associates and has
responsibility for personnel actions including hiring performance
management and termination.
- Contributes to strategic planning direction and goal setting
for the department or function in collaboration with senior
- Establishes departmental policies practices and procedures that
have a significant impact on the organization.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Use proper two way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management. Property
Details This Residence Inn is 5 minutes' walk from the nearest
Metro and less than a mile from Atlantic Station. It features a
fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Every spacious
suite features separate living and sleeping areas, as well as a
fully-equipped kitchen. All rooms have satellite TV, air
conditioning and a well-lit work desk.Breakfast is served each
morning and the hotel also offers room service facilities. There
are numerous restaurants and caf--s within a few minutes' walk of
the hotel. Paid hotel garage parking is available.Residence Inn
Atlanta Midtown 17th Street benefits from a central location, just
1 miles from Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and less than 2 miles from
Georgia Institute of Technology.Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown 17th
Street is 10 miles from Atlanta International Airport. Company
Overview Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As
the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries,
from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination
resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality. Benefits After an initial waiting period, those hired
into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits
package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan Options Apply for this position Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get
started. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Atlanta , Director Engineering, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!