Senior Pricing Analyst
Company: White Cap
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Gather
disparate data from various data sources, analyzes and normalizes
the data to ensure quality of data for analysis. Responsible for
providing consistent, relevant and accurate data as well as
guidance/knowledge of the data and definitions that are available
for analysis. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Serves as a resource to assigned client in area of
- Gathers and compiles raw data; conducts research for industry
trends and benchmarks; and normalizes data to be incorporated into
a centralized data format.
- Analyzes, reports, makes comparisons to industry/company
benchmarks, determines trends, and prepares cost analyses.
- Defines data definitions and documents data limitations.
- Prepares spreadsheets for data analysis; prepare reports with
charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and ad hoc requests. May
- Provides recommendations based on findings and analysis.
Provides input on policies and procedures.
- Participates on department and interdepartmental projects. May
serve as Team Lead. May train Analysts.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem
solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.
Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under
conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information,
that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to
the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to
solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex
problems or issues.
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments,
including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress
and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to
employees' professional development but does not have hiring or
firing authority. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5-8
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 3-5
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 3+ years financial or analytical experience
- Experience aggregating large volumes of data for analysis.
- Experience with data analysis in large distribution
- Certification on database/analysis tools.
- Expertise in working with spreadsheets, databases, strong
understanding of financial concepts and data. PRID PRID171 Job
Locations US-GA-Atlanta Posted Date 5 days ago (2/17/2021 1:20 PM)
Job ID 2020-40632 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Atlanta , Senior Pricing Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!