Certified Sterile Processing Technician
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor
of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Certified
Sterile Processing Technician to join our amazing team.Details of
the Certified Sterile Processing Technician opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: Commensurate with experience
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Mid Shifts
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Sterile
- Collect used and contaminated equipment, instruments, and
supplies for sorting and decontamination.
- Manually clean supplies of contaminants, remove waste matter,
and operate and maintain decontamination equipment.
- Prepare and pack decontaminated supplies for
- Monitor and operate sterilization equipment.
- Examine supplies meticulously to ensure they are properly
cleaned and sanitized.
- Test and report any issues or problems with the sterilization
- Sterilize, prepare, wrap, and organize equipment into
instrument trays for use during medical procedures.
- Prepare and deliver all necessary equipment and instruments for
surgeries, examinations, medical procedures, and medical
- Maintain records of sterilization procedures, sterilized items,
equipment maintenance, and supplies.
- Control the inventory, reorder supplies, and check expiration
dates.Qualifications for the Certified Sterile Processing
- High School diploma or GED.
- Certification in Sterile Processing and Distribution.
- One or more years of experience.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to handle fragile
- Technical skills and familiarity with sterilization
techniques.Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the
Certified Sterile Processing Technician opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Atlanta , Certified Sterile Processing Technician, Professions , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!