Workday HRIS Analyst
Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for maintaining and analyzing data in the HR information system.
Collects data requirements, programs reports, maintains system
security and data integrity. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Designs and implements reports to help management make
appropriate strategic decisions including programming and coding to
pull ad hoc reports. Assists internal customers refine requirements
for report requests.
- Automates processes using software applications in order to
- Applies patches, upgrades, and enhancements to the HR software
application so problems are minimal.
- Maintains the integrity of organizational data in the HR
- Analyzes system data and translates its relevance to the
- Maintains and updates access to and security of the HR
- Assists with associate and information loads into the HR
- Aids in system recovery in the event of a disaster. Nature and
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications This position requires a self-motivated
and energetic individual with solid business analysis capability
who can meet the challenges of a fast-paced, agile environment and
be comfortable with change. Prior HR systems knowledge and
experience is required, preferably implementing or managing Workday
HCM. The successful candidate will collaborate across multiple
locations and cross-functional teams.
- Experience designing and implementing HR software applications
(ex. Peoplesoft, Kronos, Workday)
- Experience with performing Workday system configurations and
set-up activities to support business requirements
- Experience working with integrations across applications and 3
rd party vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and data management
- Strong data/statistical analysis skills and a keen focus on
data quality, creative problem solving and troubleshooting
- Serves as Workday subject matter and key point of contact for
Workday Learning and Performance Management. Broad knowledge of
other Workday modules is useful but not required.
- Acts as a liaison between Information Technology and the HR
- Develops and maintain metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards,
etc. to support the business needs and provide data management upon
request PRID PRID163 Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta Posted Date 7 days
ago (1/5/2021 1:56 PM) Job ID 2020-40506 Business Unit Construction
Industrial WC Functional Area Human Resources Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Atlanta , Workday HRIS Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!