Forklift Operator I (WKND Shift / Fri., Sat., Sun - 3X12 / 6pm-6:30am)
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Location: Peachtree City
Posted on: October 20, 2020
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a
leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse
service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a
proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx
Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics
processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous
improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned
FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that
provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and
processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go
* A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
* A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
* An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
* A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Forklift Operator I is primarily responsible for safely
operating basic powered material handling equipment (excluding
the Order Picker, Turret and Drexel) for the purpose of product
receipt, storage and order fulfillment. This position is
responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
This position will be responsible for---..
* Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and
* Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage
* Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
* Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and
conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
* Sorting and build product to pallets to ensure compliance to
* Use of machinery to apply shrink wrap to pallets.
* Perform a pre- and post-equipment checklist.
* Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle
counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
* Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to
business volume and need.
Make up to $20.50/hr.
* Base rate of $14.50/hr.
* Temporary $4.00/hr. attendance bonus
* Temporary $2.00/hr. surge pay
You might be a great fit if---.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to operate powered basic material handling equipment,
i.e. electric pallet jack, forklift, etc.
* 6+ months previous forklift equipment experience strongly
preferred, high reach equipment experience desired.
* Ability to work on equipment at extended heights.
* Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Customer service driven.
* Strong team player.
With or without accommodation\:
* Ability to follow policies and procedures.
* Ability to read, write and interpret information.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
* Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
* Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to lift/carry items less than 60 pounds.
FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Atlanta , Forklift Operator I (WKND Shift / Fri., Sat., Sun - 3X12 / 6pm-6:30am), Professions , Peachtree City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!