Company: Accent Dcor
Posted on: October 19, 2020
POSITION SUMMARYWe are seeking a high-energy passionate leader to
join our growing Distribution Center team. The successful candidate
will report to the DC Manager and will assist in the development,
oversight and maintenance of our expanding receiving, warehousing,
distribution and customer pick up areas. The candidate should have
experience setting performance goals, driving efficiencies and
seeking ways to continuously improve processes that allow Accent
Decor to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. We are
looking for a motivated individual who has a desire to help
establish a best in class operational culture for our new
distribution center.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe
essential functions include, but are not limited to the
- Establishing and maintaining the Accent Decor
culture-delivering personalized, wow experience for every customer,
- Supervise day to day warehouse operations (Receiving, QC, and
picking, packing, shipping, customer pick up, etc.) and take full
ownership of team leads and associates
- Manage the planning, scheduling and associate assignments.
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, and facility compliance
- Collaborate with Distribution Center Manager to schedule
preventive maintenance activities
- Complete reports to monitor production numbers, down time,
attendance, overtime, and quality checks
- Train, coach, and review performance of warehouse employees;
work with HR on employee discipline issues, recruitment, etc.
- Communicate frequently with CS and Inventory teams regarding
order details, shortages, damages, etc.
- Ensure efficient utilization of warehouse space; help establish
warehouse layout and route truck loading patterns that minimize
loading times and guarantee proper stock rotation
- Comply with OSHA regulations as well as company established
policies and procedures
- Maintain and enforce standards of health, safety, hygiene and
- Keep record of warehouse supplies & place re-orders; pallets,
boxes, stretch wrap, tape, packing material, markers, dust masks,
gloves, labels etc..
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- College Degree highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in supply chain/distribution
- Minimum 5 years' supervisory experience
- Lean/six sigma certification highly preferred.
- Proven track record in driving continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and flexible
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly
- Certified forklift operator; includes ability to operate pallet
jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Ability to work either first (6am-2pm) or second shift
Keywords: Accent Dcor, Atlanta , Warehouse Supervisor, Professions , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!