Warehouse Associate II
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Company Overview Did you know that HD Supply is one of the largest
distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot is
connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses
that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and
culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of
ways. The Warehouse Associate II in Forest Park,GA will work in our
Case Pick Department. Responsibilities include operating a cherry
picker or electric pallet jack to pick orders. Cherry Picker
experience is preferred. Shift: Monday - Friday, 2PM-finish
(overtime is subject to business needs) Location: 2100 Anvil Block
Rd,Forest Park,GA 30297 In this job, you'll do things like:
- Operate an Order Picker or Double Pallet Jack while following
company procedures to select, move, or transport product throughout
- Use a Voice Pick (Jennifer) headset technology to seek out and
confirm product locations and quantities.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
hour) goals. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Must-haves to apply for
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system) What
will give you an edge:
- Experience operating forklifts, cherry pickers, or similar
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving,
inventory, customer service, and/or order processing. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. PRID PRID164 Job Locations
US-GA-Atlanta Posted Date 2 weeks ago (6/17/2020 3:38 PM) Job ID
2020-38091 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 30339 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Warehouse Associate II, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!