Business Systems Analyst III - Supply Chain Finance Support
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: March 29, 2020
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?Its an exciting time to work in
The Coca-Cola Companys flagship market. Were accelerating our
momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in
North America by putting people at the heart of our business and
everything we do whether were innovating to give consumers the
drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce
capabilities. People are our focus when were collaborating with our
diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when
were returning every drop of water we use to communities and
nature. And people with the different backgrounds, skills and
perspectives they bring to our workplace are helping transform our
business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to
challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and
adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even
better.Position Overview:The Business Systems Analyst-III leads the
finance-related activities for 3rd party manufacturing deployments,
ongoing supply chain finance operational and user support and
process improvements within Supply Chain.
The SC Financial Analyst understands and supports manufacturing
cost accounting, for both company-owned plants and 3rd party
plants. Support includes, GL account, profit and cost center setup
within SAP, and product cost planning and controlling. Analyst
needs to help resolve SAP issues raised by users, acting as first
line of support.
The Analyst resolves SAP issues for period closings and reconciles
data for month end. He/she needs to provide SOX compliance by
validating financial transaction processing, ensuring internal
controls & financial reporting to meet the business
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Deployment: Lead the finance-related activities for all new
company plant and 3rd party manufacturing locations within the
Supply Chain organization. Key activities include:
- Understand and develop product costing structure for
- Coordinate requests for new profit centers, cost centers and
other finance configurations.
- Lead finance related configuration, testing and deployment
activities for projects.
- Train new CCNA Supply Chain Finance users at the deployment and
home-office sites in product costing, overhead accounting, close
activities and reporting.
- Utilization & Support: Maintain business continuity by ensuring
financial posting, reporting accuracy and proper month end closing.
Key activities include:
- Support finance and other users with weekly/monthly
reconciliation of transactions within SAP
- Validate and maintain master data accuracy in key data tables
and assist users with data management.
- Improvements: Drive productivity increases and reduce total
cost of ownership through system solution enhancements and business
process standardization in supply chain finance functional area.
Key activities include:
- Collaborate with CCNA Supply Chain Finance groups to identify
- Participate in SAP Health Assessment of CCNA plants.
- S4 HANA: Serves as a business process and functionality expert
within supply chain finance for S4 HANA deployments.
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Related Work Experience:
- 3 years of experience in supply chain finance and cost
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with
product costing (preferred)
- 3 years of experience in supply chain finance project
management and support (preferred)
- Project Management skills (CAPM or PMP preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, financial systems knowledge,
SAP or other ERP skills
- Excellent business process skills (Certified Supply Chain
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver
- Ability to lead supply chain finance projects (preferred)
Travel Requirements: 0% - 25% project-related travel
Relocation Assistance: None
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years
is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors
that lead to growth. Our "Growth Behaviors," as we call them, are
ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think
about how you can bring this to life in your next role at
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside,
and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having
the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking
"what if?" pushes us to the next level as people and as a
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking
responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it,
say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward
faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight
successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and
failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create
the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect,
it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but
together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the
benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because,
for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't
enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Keywords: The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta , Business Systems Analyst III - Supply Chain Finance Support, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!