Aladdin Business, Client Services, Analyst
Company: BlackRock, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
About this role
The Aladdin Client Services (ACS) Team tackles the hardest, most
sophisticated problems in FinTech. We utilize our in-depth
understanding of Aladdin, our clients' businesses, and the
investment management process to provide world-class customer
service to our rapidly-growing, global client base. We are a
diverse team and we bring our unique skills and experiences to the
table, but we all share a serious passion for solving tough
problems and keeping our clients happy.
Our Team is known for being product experts with a reputation for
getting the job done. Our core competencies include:
* Always delivering exceptional customer service to users
* Solving difficult problems by providing innovative solutions
* OneBLK: Collaborating with others because we know we can do more
* Figuring out what needs to get done and then doing it
* Being Student of the Markets: Learning every day, questioning the
status quo, and embracing change
* Fostering a fun and innovative team atmosphere
* ACS has a long history of providing top talent to the Aladdin
Business and broader BlackRock community - we are laser focused on
giving Analysts the skills that they need for a successful career
As an Analyst you will:
* Answer questions and help our clients run their businesses on
You will take phone calls, emails, and chats from industry
practitioners at some of the world's most respected investment
institutions. You will solve problems that matter, making a direct
and measurable difference to our clients. In the process, you will
build technical, industry, and relationship skills.
* Use technology to solve problems:
We will teach you the skills you need to succeed, such as
maneuvering relational databases and parsing product logs. We will
also give you the opportunity to leverage the tech skills you
already have to improve our existing processes. Know Scala? Help us
fine tune our metrics offering! Passionate about Java script? Build
self-service tools for our clients!
* Educate users, leverage service insights, and relay user
experience feedback to improve the customer experience and our
We believe that the best customer service is proactive, not
reactive. We are students of our own data and engage with our
clients to keep problems from arising, rather than dealing only
with issues that are brought to our attention.
* Work on a global team, with a local presence:
Our support model follows the sun - if a market is open somewhere
in the world, so are we! You will get to work with teams across the
world, while still engaging with a vibrant local team.
* Aladdin at a glance:
Aladdin is BlackRock's end-to-end investment platform. Just like
the markets and users it services, it is complex and rapidly
* Home to over $17 trillion in assets under management
* Nearly 200 unique clients
* A rapidly growing client base that includes close to 30,000
* Presence in over 50 countries
* As the Aladdin Client Community continues to grow, so does the
* Over 500 members of the Aladdin Business
* Over 1,500 engineers dedicated to developing Aladdin
* The clients you will work with include some of the world's most
sophisticated asset managers, insurance companies, banks,
treasuries, pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience
financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading
provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the
solutions they need when planning for their most important goals.
As of September 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.96
trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit
www.blackrock.com/corporate - Twitter: @blackrock -
Blog: www.blackrockblog.com - LinkedIn:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other
statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance
Keywords: BlackRock, Inc., Atlanta , Aladdin Business, Client Services, Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!