Groundsperson (Persona en Tierra) - Driver's License preferred
Company: Lewis Tree Service
Posted on: January 17, 2020
* Have valid driver's license, CDL and/or medical certification as
required for the vehicle being operated. Must be able to hear,
speak and see, with ability to walk one mile or more.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain Herbicide Certification and
licensing as required by Lewis Tree Service Policy and state, local
and federal laws.
* Must be able to perform physical labor such as lifting a minimum
of 50 lbs. to shoulder height or more.
* Must be capable of operating two handed equipment (chain saw,
circular saw, etc.) and have the physical ability to endure extreme
* Must obtain and maintain CPR and First Aid cards.
* Must successfully complete the Ground person Technical Knowledge
& Skills Certification.
Nature of Duties:
* Trims and/or removes trees by climbing or with aid of an aerial
lift, but only under the direct supervision of a crew leader or
qualified line clearance tree trimmer.
* Loads and unloads trucks with logs, brush and debris and/or feeds
brush into brush chipper.
* Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment. Keeps work area
picked up and orderly.
* Carries and lays out materials, tools and equipment at work site.
Use and maintenance of small power tools at ground level.
* Sprays stumps and brush.
* Drives and operates trucks and other equipment as assigned.
* Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly
fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to
* Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the
working area. Helps enforce on the job safety practices.
* Performs other related work as assigned.
Lewis Tree Service is an equal employment opportunity employer
committed to providing equal opportunity for both applicants and
employees. Lewis Tree Service prohibits unlawful discrimination or
harassment of employees and applicants on the basis of race, creed,
color, national origin, sex, age (40+), religion, disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
citizenship status, veteran status, or any other legally protected
characteristic, all employment decisions, including but not limited
to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, apprenticeship,
promotion, demotion, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all
other terms and conditions of employment. Lewis Tree Service's
practices and policies are administered in accordance with
applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Lewis Tree Service es un empleador de Igualdad de Oportunidades
encargado de proveer igualdad de oportunidades para todos,
incluyendo los aplicantes y los empleados. Lewis Tree Service se
prohíbe la discriminación o el acoso de empleados y aplicantes por
el motivo de raza, credo, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad (40+),
religión, discapacidad, estatus matrimonial, orientación sexual,
información genética, estatus de ciudadanía, estatus de veterano, o
cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley, todas la
decisiones de empleo, incluyendo pero no limitado a reclutamiento,
contratación, compensación, entrenamiento, promoción, democión,
transferir, suspender y terminación, y todos los otro términos de
empleo. Las practicas de Lewis Tree Service son administradas de
acuerdo con las leyes federales, estatales, y locales
Lewis Tree Service - Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Lewis Tree Service, Atlanta , Groundsperson (Persona en Tierra) - Driver's License preferred, Professions , Acworth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!