Pricing Design Architect III
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: January 17, 2020
AboutFedEx Supply ChainFedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx
Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry
offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for
businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational
excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach
tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and
drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the
world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading
solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages
andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information,
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the worlds most
admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much
more!GeneralSummary.ThePricing Design Architect III is positioned
within the Financial Planning andAnalysis group. The role is
responsible for costing and pricing new andexisting deals,
presenting findings to senior leadership, and tracking
progressagainst the original analysis. The successful candidate
will be driven,self-motivated, and will support the companys
strategic vision as it relatesto new business and customer
portfolio management.Thisrole will have significant exposure to
executive management and is critical tothe organizations long-term
profitability through active portfolio analyticsand management.This
position will beresponsible for..
- Develop operationaldesign, workflows and layouts for
large-scale, complex supply chain operations.
- Employ engineeringanalysis, innovation and experience within
the target market to providedifferentiating solutions.
- Perform modeling andsimulation analysis utilizing MS Excel and
simulation tools in support of therecommended solution design.
- Performs strategic,financial analysis to drive optimal business
processes and take advantage ofprogram/customer synergies and
- Creates and maintainscost/price analysis models to improve
productivity and drive programprofitability, especially for the new
- Analyzes financial andoperational performance, provides
concise, relevant explanations, observationsand/or recommendations
to leadership and executive management.
- Understand the use ofoptimization/decision support tools to
perform global supply chain studies,routing optimization and
operating cost analyses.
- Populate cost modelswith all required data to support the
complete and accurate costing and pricingof solutions.
- Present pricing modelsto internal customers including solutions
and senior management teams.
- Support and presentsolutions, data, and models to external
customers including Procurement,Operational Managers and senior
- Interface as requiredwith customers and various internal cross
- Support the analyses ofa potential Customers facilities,
operations, supply chain and associated dataas part of the new
business development process.
- Liaise with internaldepartments (IT, QA, Purchasing,
Operations, Sales, Inventory Control, Finance,Human Resources,
Project Management, Engineering, and Maintenance) as requiredon
opportunities. You might be a greatfit if.Education/Experience
- Bachelors Degree inrelated field preferred and 6-8 years of
- In lieu of degree, highschool diploma or GED and 8-10 years of
- Knowledge ofconveyance, automatic sortation equipment, material
handling equipment, andproduct storage systems desirable.
- Experience in acorporate financial analysis function or other
analytical function (pricing, finance,engineering, operations
functions would provide a strong background for thisposition).
- Experience in a Pricingor related analytical function. Direct
experience in 3PL pricing, solutions,finance is a plus.
- Strong understanding ofstatistics and the ability to apply
statistical concepts in practice.
- Experience designingfacility layouts.
- Experience in use ofsimulation software.
- High level ofcompetency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel,
Project, Power Point, Visio).Physical/Cognitive RequirementsWith
- Ability to follow policies andprocedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpretinformation.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply anddivide.
- Ability to use hands to multiply,handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close,distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.ADA
FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance
with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application
process.FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, and other legallyprotected
characteristics.Job ID: 25913Schedule: Full-timeRequsition ID:
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Atlanta , Pricing Design Architect III, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!