Quality Assurance I (M-F) 1pm-9:30pm
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 17, 2020
About FedEx Supply ChainFedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx
Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics
industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce
for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and
operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative
approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative
technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best
practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain
delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable
scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through
more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square
feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150
million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For
more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.We Have.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the worlds most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!General
Summary.The Quality Assurance I is responsible for assisting the
Quality Assurance function in daily operations. They will assist in
collection of data, reporting, monitoring and auditing to ensure
compliance and drive other Quality related metrics. This position
will be responsible for..
- Support the collection of data and analyze for regulatory
reporting, coordinate and develop reports, and assessment tools to
- Ensure quality metrics are adequately captured, analyzed and
communicated to management for improvement activities.
- Assist in investigation and resolve product specification
- Participate in internal audits.
- Ensure adequate controls are maintained regarding damage and
safe transport of product within warehouse.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager with tracking and trending
KPIs, quality metrics, etc. to determine if corrective actions need
to be implemented.
- Ensures a high standard of performance and conformance to
Quality Management Systems.
- Assists in maintaining processes that support the QA function
- Perform basic inventory research activities within the WMS
(Warehouse Management System).
- Promote continuous improvement utilizing established quality
- Support other quality and compliance related activities as
needed. You might be a great fit if.Education/Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Quality Assurance experience in GMP
or similarly regulated facility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.Physical/Cognitive RequirementsWith or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.ADA FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID:
27963Schedule: Full-timeRequsition ID: 27963
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Atlanta , Quality Assurance I (M-F) 1pm-9:30pm, Professions , Union City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!