Company: Regency Centers
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Regency Centers is seeking a PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR to join our
Atlanta, Georgia regional office. The Property Administrator is
primarily responsible for assisting the Property Managers with the
operations and maintenance of an assigned area portfolio of retail
shopping center properties. The Atlanta portfolio currently
includes 27 shopping centers totaling over 2.5 million SF.
* Assist with daily operations (i.e. prepare correspondence, memos,
leasing documents, and reports; resolve routine inquiries, maintain
department databases, etc.).
* Provide support in the fiscal management of the properties in
assigned area (i.e. maintenance of A/R and A/P, operating expense
control, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement
Program, and assistance in preparing budgets as well as monthly and
annual financial reports).
* Provide support in the management of properties physical
performance (i.e. inspections, signage approval, collection of TI
paperwork, soliciting bids, etc.).
* Assist in maintaining good relations with tenants and
* Provide support with operations issues such as tenant transition,
processing of assignments, collection of rent relief application
paperwork and/or collections, etc.
* Work on special projects/ongoing initiatives according to current
* Provide other administrative support as needed.
* Associate s degree or equivalent work experience
* At least one (1) year of related experience in a professional
* Quantitative and analytical skills, along with a strong attention
* Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Office
software, email and Internet research functionality
* Ability to quickly learn and use new programs (software such as
Serengeti, Payer Express, AIQ, etc.)
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
* Prior related experience in the commercial real estate industry,
legal field, or related field
* Working knowledge of JD Edwards or other accounting software
Problem-solving and time-management skills
* Customer focus, interpersonal savvy, and ability to work in a
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Priority setting, decisiveness, and time-management skills
* Trust and integrity
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive
compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing
plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug
coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics,
vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible
spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability
insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance,
matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
disability, national origin, or protected veteran status.
Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when
applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free
workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters
or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates
whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during
Keywords: Regency Centers, Atlanta , Property Administrator, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!