Company: Hilton Atlanta Airport
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-GA-Atlanta# of Openings: 1Category: SecurityPosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Exciting things are happening at the Hilton Airport Atlanta and you
want to be part of our pre - renovation team, where we believe in
our family style leadership model. Our primary focus is on driving
the development of our team to limits to unknown within the brand
and ownership! Additionally our family enjoys the free
transportation to and from MARTA station to the hotel and free
lunch and dinner during working hours.
Direct, monitor and assist in all hotel security and safety related
programs. Perform protective, preventative, safety and security
related enforcement functions touring hotel complex to ensure the
safety and well being of all hotel guests, associates and vendors.
Implements and monitors all related SOP's, Mission Vision and
Values in a courteous and restrained manner in coping with
emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances and threats.
- Understands Security related SOP's, property rounds and
- Completes daily documented tours of entire hotel complex,
promotes safe work practices.
- A complete understanding of all Emergency related procedures
(Fire, Medical, Weather, Bomb Threat, etc).
- A complete understanding of all security related systems --
CCTV, Radio, Key Card System, Fire Panel, etc.
- A complete understanding of all incident reporting forms
ensuring they are completed correctly based on factual
- Works closely with all hotel department heads and MOD's to
ensure hotel security.
- May participate in hotel investigations.
- Assists Chief Engineer in maintaining key control
- Takes immediate actions on security related issues.
- Keeps abreast of local criminal activity that may impact
- Is able to properly handle guests who may be under the
influence of alcohol, drugs or are otherwise incapacitated.
- Projects confident, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
- Has a basic understanding of PC operation and a working
knowledge of Microsoft Office Software programs and internet
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, seen as a
strong leader through-out hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- College degree or courses will be considered helpful, safety
and security related preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Must have basic First Aid training.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure
accomplishment of goals.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate.
- Written communication skills to be concise, well organized,
complete, and clear.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and
- ADA related Physical Demand Section: Frequent walking,
climbing, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, talking, smiling,
writing with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton Atlanta Airport, Atlanta , Security Supervisor, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!