Buffet Attendant - Part Time
Company: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Location: US-GA-Braselton# of Openings: 1Category: KitchenPosition
Type: Regular Part-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills,
Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From
these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure
destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position
with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served
our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury
resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have
served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our
continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests'
We look for people with personality, energy, enthusiasm, excellent
grooming and commitment. We nurture and train our associates
throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide the highest
level of guest service making Chateau lan the special place it is
Perks include but are not limited to discount hotel stays, discount
spa services, discount golf, discount food and beverage, discount
retail, free meals in the Associate Cafeteria as well as access to
the YouDecide? discount program. YouDecide? offerings include
negotiated pricing arrangements for vacation destinations, hotels,
vacation planning, rental cars, movie tickets/rentals, consumer
electronics, consumer goods and services, personal services and
even discounts on cell phones and plans.
Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, North Atlanta's premiere resort and
conference destination, is seeking a motivated and dependable
Buffet Attendant to join the team.
- Maintain an attractive display of food on hot and cold
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure
not to over prepare estimated needs.
- Keep all surfaces and floors free of food and debris.
- Buffet Attendants are in constant communication with the line
- Buffet Attendants are expected to keep a par of certain
products for the buffet.
- Clean areas throughout the kitchen as needed.
- Assist Sous Chefs or Lead Cooks however needed.
- Ensure quality of product being served.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and
Resorts standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler,
stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table,
tilt kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Thorough knowledge of HEI policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all
interactions with guests, fellow employees and vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts
and mandatory meetings.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Finger/hand dexterity in order to operate food machinery with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move goods
weighing a maximum of 50 lbs. on a continuous schedule with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, Atlanta , Buffet Attendant - Part Time, Other , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!