Company: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Posted on: September 16, 2019
Location: US-GA-Braselton# of Openings: 1Category: Food and
BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills,
Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From
these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure
destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position
with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served
our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury
resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have
served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our
continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests'
We look for people with personality, energy, enthusiasm, excellent
grooming and commitment. We nurture and train our associates
throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide the highest
level of guest service making Chateau lan the special place it is
Perks include but are not limited to discount hotel stays, discount
spa services, discount golf, discount food and beverage, discount
retail, free meals in the Associate Cafeteria as well as access to
the YouDecide? discount program. YouDecide? offerings include
negotiated pricing arrangements for vacation destinations, hotels,
vacation planning, rental cars, movie tickets/rentals, consumer
electronics, consumer goods and services, personal services and
even discounts on cell phones and plans.
Supervises the banquet team in the serving of guests during banquet
functions to ensure positive guest experience.
- Check server and house person Banquet Event Orders (BEO) to
ensure that all information is accurate.
- Check room set-up to see that BEO directions are completely
followed. Ensure that all public areas are neat and clean.
- Make contact with group representatives. Explain how to make
contact if needed throughout function.
- Communicate all BEO changes to catering office and affected
- Coordinate with banquet staff set-ups, changes and time
schedules for all functions.
- Operate as a banquet server; setting-up, greeting and serving
the guest and breaking-down the function.
- Inspect banquet areas at end of function to ensure all
equipment is returned to its proper area and all areas are
- Recap all banquet checks at end of each day and turn in to
- Know the menu for each function served and be able to explain
the major ingredients and preparation method for each item to be
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Superior communication skills to provide information and
associated services to hotel management and guests.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, Atlanta , Banquet Supervisor, Other , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!