Company: VISION GROUP
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Overview Come join a World Class Organization at the forefront of
leading laser technology! The LASIK Vision Institute is seeking
bright bilingual (Spanish) talented individuals who have a desire
to learn and grow in a successful medical practice. The LASIK
Vision Institute (LVI) is a longstanding leader in LASIK technology
with surgical centers across North America. At The LASIK Vision
Institute, an Ophthalmic Assistant receives paid training and a
chance to learn and work side by side with leading industry
surgeons, doctors, and experienced clinical ophthalmic technicians.
The Ophthalmic Assistant role is ideal for someone with work
experience in sales, retail, the medical/wellness industry, or a
student - recent graduate with an interest in health sciences. This
role may also be a great fit for someone with experience in
optometry or ophthalmology who has a passion to advance their
skills and grow with the company. Work days- hours: This is a
part-time benefits eligible role. Paid work hours range from 29-34
hours per week. Work days are Tuesday to Saturday. Why work for The
LASIK Vision Institute:
- Paid Training, ongoing Skills Learning and Development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay Responsibilities
- Educate patients on our services, surgical procedures, and
treatments. Create relationships with patients to develop trust and
answer general questions.
- Engage with patient. Take down patient medical history.
- Offer pre and post-surgical education to patients.
- Responsible for basic Ophthalmic testing; operating various
ophthalmology diagnostic equipment.
- Provide superior customer service and strive to offer an
optimal patient experience.
- Ensure patient confidentiality and proper adherence to company
protocols and procedures of standard care.
- Review, update, and complete patient charts accurately. Update
patient files and database system.
- Other duties as assigned by Center Manager and/or Clinical
Director. Qualifications Education: Minimum High School Diploma or
GED. Associate degree in Health or sciences preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and
ability to enter data with accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and
- Strong attention to detail with exemplary organizational
skills; willingness to be cross-trained and fill in for other team
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer and patient
- Previous experience in a medical clinic environment, sales, or
retail is ideal.
- Experience in optometry or ophthalmology is an asset. Keywords:
ophthalmology, optician, optometry, ophthalmic technician,
physician assistant, optometric technician, medical assistant,
healthcare, retail, scribe, customer service, sales, inside sales,
eye pharmacy technician, veterinary technician, OD Tech Optometric
Keywords: VISION GROUP, Atlanta , Ophthalmic Assistant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!