AtlantaRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Atlanta jobs

Ophthalmology Practice Seeking Full Time Optician

Company: The Eye Group
Location: Winder
Posted on: June 16, 2019

Job Description:

Optician needed to work full-time in an optical dispensary. About 75% of your time would be spent in sales and the remaining 25% in the lab. No weekend hours, two evenings a week. This practice is located in a friendly town known for its rich history and charm. Located an hour NE from Atlanta. Additional Information: The practice is located in Watkinsville, GA. You will see 50-80 patients a day and hours are Mon, Wed, Fri 8-5 and Tue, Thu from 10-7. The practice is offering a generous salary. For further information, on a strictly confidential basis, please contact Randi Allen at 561-852-2885 or via email to randi@theeyegroup.com. The Eye Group exclusively recruits ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians, administrators, technicians and ophthalmic nurses. If you are looking for a position or need to add to your practice, your search ends here! All inquiries are kept STRICTLY confidential. There is never a fee to those seeking employment.

Keywords: The Eye Group, Atlanta , Ophthalmology Practice Seeking Full Time Optician, Other , Winder, Georgia

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Other Jobs


Clinical Coding
Description: We are a fast-growing tech company that provides a SaaS-based healthcare analytics platform for medical records analysis and targeted solutions for HEDIS Hybrid, Medicare and Exchange Risk Adjustment (more...)
Company: Mommy Jobs On Line
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Now Hiring
Description: Solid 24 year old company is seeking individuals with a desire to help others join our growing team Duties include but not limited to
Company: Shelton Career Center
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Estheticianist
Description: Licensed, room set up with everything seeking
Company: Aquateal Massage and MedSPA
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019


Data Entry Form Submitter
Description: Data Entry Form Submitter / Entry Level Mommy Jobs Online mommyjobsonline.com is now seeking Data Entry Form Submitters to work a flexible weekly work schedule. The type of work you will be doing is (more...)
Company: mjolstaffingdonnayale123@gmail.com
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Helping Blind & Visually Impaired People With Daily Tasks " Without Leaving Your Home!
Description: You don 039 t just want a job and you 039 re seeking an adventure See the world from the comfort of your home office Meaningful interactions with individuals who appreciate your help and expertise (more...)
Company: Mommy Jobs Online
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Training and Benefit Specialist Working from HOME!
Description: Elite Nationwide Discount Healthcare and Dental Benefits Company Seeks Customer Service Reps to talk
Company: Living Healthy
Location: Cleveland
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Otolaryngology-100% Profit at the end of the year in SW Georgia
Description: The Otolaryngology opportunity is a Hospital employed position. It is a hospital-owned physician practices but you are treated
Company: Medical On Demand
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Get New Landscaping Work Today - Preview Leads In Your Area
Description: Over 25 million homeowners have trusted HomeAdvisor 1800Contractor to help them find quality professionals with the expertise to turn their home improvement
Company: HomeAdvisor
Location: Cleveland
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Home Health Aide/CNA
Description: Do you have a passion to serve others With a desire to make a positive difference in the lives of the clients you serve Well you have come to the right place. Divine Home Nursing, LLC is an agency that (more...)
Company: Divine Home Nursing, LLC
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Are You Self Motivated?
Description: We are hiring Benefit Specialist as well as Recruiter/Trainers to fill our team of friendly representatives making a difference
Company: MAH Benefits
Location: Alpharetta
Posted on: 06/17/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Georgia jobs by following @recnetGA on Twitter!

Atlanta RSS job feeds