Ethics & Compliance Regional Programs Partner-Americas (Monitoring and Analytics)
Company: UCB Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference
for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the
boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
The Ethics & Compliance Regional Programs Partner (RPP) is part of
a team dedicated to ensuring Ethics & Compliance (E&C) program
operations and project delivery in a region.
The RPP is a compliance generalist, with specializations in
monitoring, compliance metrics, and data analytics, who can drive
project implementation whilst collaborating with country E&C
The RPP reports to a Regional Programs Lead who is the liaison
between Regional E&C Head and the Global Programs group.
For this current position, the RPP will be heavily involved in the
monitoring and data analytics in the Americas region, including the
U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. This position requires at least
8-years experience in an Ethics and Compliance role, preferably
with regional or global exposure in the pharmaceutical industry.
The position will require the ability to liaise and influence
globally, as well as manage data sets, systems and reporting. The
ideal candidate will combine curiosity and flexibility with a
strategic mindset, keen attention to detail and a passion for
ethics and compliance principles.
As a generalist, the Programs Partner will support in areas such
* Act as consultant and support for E&C projects and teams
* Work across a range of compliance topics such as:
* Field and Desk Monitoring in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Support compliance technical parameters and identify systems and
* Training - identify, creating, and delivering training on
Transparency and Monitoring.
* Policies and Procedures - support the
creation/revision/simplification of documented procedures
* Communications - support initiatives and content creation for
presentations, Board reports, management reports, and training
* Monitoring and Reporting - assist in monitoring programs roll out
and quality control, support completion of the annual monitoring
plan, provide advice to Area/Affiliate E&C Lead/Partners,
support E&C report creation, provide analysis on trends and
* Third Party Management and Due Diligence - support UCB systems
* Other Ethics & Compliance related activities
* Participate in Global E&C team meetings, activities,
* Drive collaboration and creativity, support innovation, and
actively contribute to the department and company
Key Stakeholders: Regional E&C Programs Lead and Partners,
Regional E&C Head, Area/Affiliate E&C Partners
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
At least 8 years of experience in an ethics and compliance role,
preferably with experience managing Monitoring programs. Experience
with compliance assessments, investigations, training and root
Knowledge of the elements of effective compliance programs; and
strength in data analysis with a passion for Excel and interest in
making the leap from Excel to automated systems and data
Strong verbal and written communication is necessary.
Global mindset, and experience in regional projects.
As a specialist in Monitoring and Assessments, the RPP will require
* Critical thinking and root cause analysis
* Team player, positive attitude
* Builds, integrates and controls project planning, scheduling and
* Identifies and raises potential delays in project planning, plus
their associated risks
* Effectively communicates with local and regional stakeholders in
order to have an aligned and approved project plan.
* Proposes ways of improving in building and controlling project
plans, in terms of accuracy and compliance risks
* Uses quantitative and qualitative methods to obtain relevant
information about stakeholders' needs, motivations and behaviors in
order to contribute to the generation of insights
* Contributes to interpretation and analysis of data in order to
draw meaningful conclusions
* Generously offers help and resources to others in the interest of
* Contributes to working with internal and external stakeholders
who present opportunities to enhance performance
* Effectively communicates and relates to internal and external
stakeholders and is receptive to diverse thoughts and alternative
* Expertise in Excel, and fluency in other Microsoft programs
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering
and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can
transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the
immune system or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB
offers an exciting working environment where initiative can
flourish and those with a can-do attitude can thrive. Scientific
excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing
the way we do things these are some of the key competencies we are
constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we
are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: UCB Inc., Atlanta , Ethics & Compliance Regional Programs Partner-Americas (Monitoring and Analytics), Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!