Posted on: March 18, 2019
About OpendoorAre you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we are on a bold mission to empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying, selling and trading-in a home stress-free and instant. In four years since we started, we have hired an exceptional team, seen strong growth, bought and sold over 20,000 homes (with an annual purchase run rate exceeding $3.8 billion), and raised over $1 billion in equity funding. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
As a Fulfillment Specialist, youll support our transaction coordinators in providing a seamless selling or buying experiences for homeowners in Atlanta. Youll work behind the scenes with title companies, lenders and the rest of the Opendoor team to coordinate all of the logistics of a home transaction to ensure a smooth closing experience.As a Fulfillment Specialist you will:
- Personally manage a large portfolio of home transactions a month from initial contract signature through close of escrow ensuring a seamless closing process for all customers
- Serve as primary point of contact, leading vendors and partners associated with each file through the process
- Support the Closing Managers and keep the team updated on progress of all closing contracts, ensuring possible delays are brought to light
- Review documentation of each closing transaction for accuracy and reconcile against internal data
- Get in on the ground floor of the fast-growing company that is changing the way people buy or sell homesWere looking for teammates who bring:
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written - you effortlessly communicate in a professional yet friendly manner.
- A passion for providing an outstanding customer experience and developing positive relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
- High EQ and a knack for working well with different types of people - you excel at situational awareness and building trust.
- Demonstrated mastery of project management skills - you are highly organized and never let the ball drop.
- An outstanding level of effectiveness while juggling many tasks, from phone calls and communications to metrics and tool-building
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude and strong intrinsic motivation - you dont stop if theres an obstacle, you figure out a way around it.
- Immense work ethicBonus points:
- Real Estate transaction management experience
- Experience in Operations, Product or Customer Experience teams at other tech startups, especially in leadership roles
Opendoor values OpennessOur team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Keywords: Opendoor, Atlanta , Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!