Spec, Cust Engmnt Omni (TX-FT, Remote) (Chico's FAS)
Posted on: February 12, 2024
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the
U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it
takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to
ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
This position is responsible for handling incoming phone calls,
chats and/or emails using company resources, policies and
procedures to completely and accurately manage the inquiry
according to the company standards while providing the Most Amazing
Personal Service to our internal and external customers to ensure
operational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Uses customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each
* Identifies and handles customer phone call/email/chat inquiries
or concerns completely and accurately.
* Resolves customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of
* Educates the customer about the products and services
* Completes and maintains accurate customer data including
documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests and other
relevant information as required.
* Schedules, assigns or acts on any required customer follow-up in
accordance with Customer Service Guidelines.
* Maximizes opportunities to upsell or cross-sell company products
* Suggests Customer Service process improvements and participate in
Customer Service initiatives for increased effectiveness.
* Uses technology tools as directed and within established
* Maintains confidentiality of all company and customer
* Participates in individual/team training and meetings to ensure
knowledge is up to date.
* Performs all financial and administrative activities effectively
and in accordance with policy including credit card handling, PCI
compliance and reporting.
* Partners with management if necessary, to ensure first contact
resolution. Alert management of issues or concerns that require
escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger,
* Other miscellaneous duties assigned.
* High school diploma or G.E.D. required
* 2+ years of customer service experience (retail and contact
center a plus)
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products and
ability to adapt to technology that may be provided by the
* Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent follow up and customer service skills required
* Ability to quickly and accurately; multitask in a fast-paced
* Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
* Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage
regular duties with minimal supervision
* Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including
nights and weekends, from home and onsite (Winder or Fort
* Strong internet connection of a minimum of 100 Mbps preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Atlanta , Spec, Cust Engmnt Omni (TX-FT, Remote) (Chico's FAS), Other , Winder, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!