Transfer Pricing Associate - Summer/Fall 2024
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Time Type: Full-time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with
the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax
efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll
focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution,
and advance pricing agreements. Our team is responsible for all
aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related
business entities, including transfers of intellectual property,
transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems
and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate
manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global
network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
We're leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who
provide value through digitization, automation and increased
efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to
succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated
and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides
unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry
insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings
everything PwC offers to solve our clients' needs.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Economics, Finance
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other business related fields may be considered (such as, Business
Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International
Business, Management, Quantitative Finance).
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Economics, Finance
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred Cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
Client service associate positions are entry-level roles and job
seekers have completed or are in the process of completing their
final academic year of educational requirements.
Demonstrates working knowledge of transfer pricing concepts,
including transfer of intellectual property, tangible goods and
other financial transactions.
Demonstrates proficient technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel,
Access) and possesses analytical skills.
Working experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Working experience as a team member;
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building
relationships with team members;
- Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively;
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to
less-experienced staff.As a tax technical professional, experience
researching business and industry trends to develop a point of view
to leverage in assisting with proposals.
Exposure with automation & digitization in a professional services
environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with
experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and
leverage data visualization tools.
We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more
about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers
who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the
H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York
State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report
to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State,
please visit the following link for pay range information:
Keywords: PwC, Atlanta , Transfer Pricing Associate - Summer/Fall 2024, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!