Posted on: February 10, 2024
We are BrandsMart - A leading Consumer Electronics and Appliance
Retailer in the Southeast. With retail stores in Florida and
Georgia and a growing e-commerce presence, BrandsMart USA has a
legacy of offering your favorite brands at the lowest prices. We
provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full
potential in a high-energy, incentive-based environment with
competitive benefits. This is much more than a job - it is a career
The Returns Clerk must be able to handle customer problems and
complaints and provide satisfaction for these issues in the best
interest of both BrandsMart USA and the customer. Knowledge of
BrandsMart USA return and exchange policies. Properly and
accurately process customer returns of merchandise and exchanges.
Assist in customer inquiries. In specific locations, receive and
document customer merchandise for repairs and prepare for transport
to the BrandsMart Service Corporation Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept returns based on BrandsMart USA's return and refund and
exchange policies in accordance with the current policy for that
- Greet each customer in such a way as to make the customer feel
- Handle all customer problems and complaints. All customer
complaints or problems must be handled quickly and in a courteous
and efficient manner. The Returns Clerk must be able to correctly
identify a customer's difficulty and be able to provide a solution
with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Answer customers inquiries. All customer inquiries must be
quickly and efficiently handled. Answers to customer inquiries
requiring other departments must be carried out in such a manner as
to inconvenience the customer as little as possible.
- Properly and accurately process and document customer returns
of merchandise and exchanges.
- Knowledge of BrandsMart USA return and exchange policies.
- Receive merchandise for repair. In specific locations, receive
and document customer merchandise for repairs. Accurately prepare
transfer forms to track merchandise. Prepare merchandise for safe
transport to the BrandsMart Service Corporation Center.
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to
graduation from high school or any other combination of education,
training or experience that provides the required knowledge,
skills, and abilities to accurately perform the above
- Prior returns experience is required. Prior supervisory
experience is preferred. Prior public relations experience is
- When a store is located in an area where a language other than
English is necessary, fluency in that language will be a preferred
skill, depending on the demands of the location.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read English (or another language as may be required
for one specific location) sufficiently to read invoices, repair
orders, faxed requests and similar written materials.
- Basic English language writing skills for completion of orders,
request (inter Company and faxed requests) and other necessary
correspondence as may be required.
- Fluency in spoken English (or other language as may be required
for one specific location) for communication with customers
sufficiently to be understood and be able to accurately comprehend
- Basic math skills, including multiplication, addition,
subtraction, and division, necessary to verify amounts and costs of
and costs of repairs and parts and quantities as may be
- Occasionally the ability to grasp, lift or otherwise move goods
weighing up to fifty pounds at a distance of twenty feet.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in at least one hand to be able to
operate all computer terminals and other electronic equipment and
manually complete paperwork such as repair orders, transfers and
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by team members assigned to this
classification. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all job duties performed by team members assigned to this
BrandsMart Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our
appreciation, BrandsMart is proud to offer competitive performance
incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive
benefits package which includes:
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At BrandsMart, we sell a wide variety of consumer electronics, home
appliances, furniture, and accessories throughout the Southeast
United States. Our customers shop at BrandsMart for the same reason
you should choose us for the next step in your career - our focus
on being a premier retail leader and providing a customer
experience that is second to none. If you are looking for a company
with passion and a dedication to our customers and team members
alike, join us today.
BrandsMart is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty,
gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected
class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment
process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrandsMart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family BMUSA - Store
- Job Function BMUSA Store Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $13.00
Keywords: Aaron's, Atlanta , Returns Clerk, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!