Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Villa Rica
Posted on: February 10, 2024
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is
one of North America's largest wire and cable producers. Southwire
and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable,
metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire
products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies
assembled products, contractor equipment, hand tools and jobsite
power and lighting solutions. We are proud to offer competitive
compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement and
unlimited growth opportunities. Our more than seven decades of
progressive growth can be attributed to our commitment to
delivering quality and service to our customers, exercising
environmental stewardship, enhancing the well-being of our
employees and giving back to the communities in which we work and
live. How will you power what's possible? Location:Villa Rica
Retail Shift: 3rd shift 10pm-6am Sun-Thurs Starting Pay
Rate:$18.68Job DescriptionIf you are looking for a career with an
innovative company that is grounded in their products and their
people, then Southwire has an opportunity for you. Southwire is the
largest wire and cable manufacturer in North America. We also
produce a variety of supplies, equipment, cord sets, and other
assembled products. Southwire powers what's possible through our
products and by investing in our people. Southwire is also proud to
offer competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement,
and advancement opportunities. As an Order Filler, you will support
our manufacturing operations by providing a full range of material
handling services to ensure fulfillment to customer and business
expectation. Our Order Fillers are dedicated, hardworking, and
passionate about getting things done. If you are looking for an
opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, join our
team!What you'll do:
- Responsible for accurate storing, picking, packaging and
shipping of product with a special focus on safety, quality,
service/velocity and waste/cost reduction.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a forklift
or other powered material handling equipment.
- Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to
the correct staging area.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders
- Ensure that the quantity, quality, packaging, labeling, and
addressing of outbound orders corresponds to customer
specifications or other requirements. What you'll need:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- Must obtain a valid forklift truck operator's license and keep
in possession when operating forklift.
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math (add,
subtract, multiply, divide) and write legibly.
- The ability to follow directions and emphasis on safety is
- Must have responsible work habits.
- Must be familiar with warehouse systems.
- Must be able to handle stress caused in meeting deadlines with
tight scheduling requirements.
- Must be able to shift priorities easily. Benefits We Offer:
- 401k with Matching & Pension Plan (Eligible for Pension after
1,000 Hours Worked)
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
- & More Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Nearest Major
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Atlanta , Order Filler, Other , Villa Rica, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!