NP / PA, Inpatient Malignant Hematology
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are an integral
part of the Emory Healthcare integrated academic health care
system. Some highlights of joining the Emory Healthcare team:
- Salary range: $110,000 to $140,000 per year depending upon
years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician
- This role is also incentive plan eligible.
- Student Loan repayment benefit
- Paid Parental Leave benefit available to all qualified
employees. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Assists in the evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Documents the delivery of care in the individual's medical
records. Conducts patient interviews and documents patient
histories, psychosocial histories, health status and medical
problems or potential problems.
- Under the direction of a physician, performs physical
examinations and specialized diagnostic and/or therapeutic
procedures including cast application and removal, wound suturing
and dressing changes.
- Assists physician in diagnosing medical problems, developing
care plans, and prescribing treatment.
- Orders, schedules and/or performs laboratory tests and
diagnostic procedures such as urinalyses, pregnancy and blood
tests, and x-rays.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program or
Physician Assistant program.
- Currently licensed as an advanced practice nurse in the state
of Georgia by the Georgia Board of Nursing and certified as a Nurse
Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or
equivalent body, or Certified as a Physician's Assistant by the
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Licensed as appropriate in the state of Georgia.
- May require at least one year of direct experience in one or
more high acuity clinical specialties.
- BLS and Healthcare Provider certifications required. ACLS may
be required in some areas.
Keywords: Emory, Atlanta , NP / PA, Inpatient Malignant Hematology, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!